Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Make me make things


I have the fancy sewing machine, the thread, the ideas, all the fabric I would need, I even bought good 'ol Martha's book (above, its great by the way) all of that.....but I cant seem to get the motivation, find the time, get organized enough to make something! So I thought I would try something new... you, someone, anyone... give me something to make. An idea, a pattern, a color, or even words of inspiration...TELL me to do it! ha! I feel like if I know someone else wants me to make something then I might actually do it, maybe. So let it flow people...please ;-)

Or tell me about a project you are working on, something you have been wanting to make or put together, or even an idea you heard someone else talking about. I'd love to hear about it!
Thanks
~HAL

3 comments:

  1. I'll take a baby blanket. I'll buy you the fabric and you can make it! :) While you're at it, some maternity clothes...they are impossible to find!!! Good luck with your next project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps, I was kidding about the maternity clothes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha Abby! I was actually thinking about making some "baby" items...toys, clothes, blankets...since I seem to know quite a few ladies who are preggers right now! I would love to make a blanket for your babe just gimme the word! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete