Monday, August 23, 2010

Beautiful Photography

For anyone out there who is a fan of great photography you have to look at one of my friends work. Her name is Abby Neese (Hey Abby!) and she takes amazing photos. Recently she did some work for another friend and I found myself looking at the photos over and over again! I couldn't get over the expressions, colors, and perspective captured in the pictures...so much so that I thought, I should share this!! I asked and Abby said sure! She does anything and everything (weddings, babies, senior portraits, family photo shoots, etc.) Here are just a few of my favorites...






There are so many more I could've posted! See what I mean!?! Check her out here... Pictures by Abby or on Facebook search "Pictures by Abby Neese". She is available for travel so if you are looking for someone to capture great memories for you or someone you know give her a call or email her at abigale.neese@gmail.com.

I hope you enjoyed! Happy Monday!

~HAL

No comments:

Post a Comment