Friday, July 26, 2013

Fun Find Friday!

Welp, it's 9:00pm and I just remembered I never posted my cool discovery for the week. Here it is...lame, maybe...but I am in love with it - nail polish!
 
Neon seems to be the "it" thing when it comes to the Summer fashion world right now. However, as much as I drool over the beauty of all things bright and "pop"-ish, I hardly feel awesome enough to rock it (as they say).
 
We've had a few cooler days which have started allowing my thinking to turn towards Fall (more drooling), which means not only a shift in weather but also in fashion. I didn't want to miss out on all the neon fun, so when some of the girls and I went to get pedicures yesterday I decided to go for it! I scooped up a bright, pop color, fitting the mold of the neon madness and didn't look back. I questioned myself several times, silently...but I didn't back out!

China Glaze - "Shell-O" to be exact.
In. Love.

Retro carpet - see I told you I wasn't awesome enough to rock the neon.
 
I loved it so much I decided to go back for a manicure today. A splurge - yes...but every once in a while doesn't hurt.
 
So there it is, my fun find - China Glaze "Shell-O"! What are your favorite colors for the Summer season? Do you have a go to? Switch it up or stick with the same shade all Summer long?
 
Hope everyone had a lovely Friday and the weekend is just as amazing.
 
 My Friday view - Heaven.
 
This too...equally as Heavenly. xoxo

 Until next time,
 
 


2 comments:

  1. This makes for fun reading ---thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! Glad it was worth it!! ;-)

      Delete