Friday, March 22, 2013

Fun Find Friday

Facial Moisturizer.
It's needed, necessary and has to be just the right balance between creamy and light.
I found a perfect match. For me. And I have to share because it could be the perfect match for you too.

I fell for this brand when I randomly grabbed a tube of Yes to Carrots - Lip Butter years ago. Instant love. So, when I ran out of moisturizer a couple weeks ago and was scoping out the natural aisle in the cosmetics department and saw this little gem - Yes to Tomatoes Daily Balancing Moisturizer - I had to give it a shot. So glad I did. 

I love that I know what is in the lotion I'm using and that it is gentle on my skin. You can check a list of the ingredients in all of the Yes to Carrots products right on their site.

Usually, I'm a skeptic when it comes to all the "promises" on labels. I'm not going to lie, I didn't exactly believe this bottle of lotion was going to make my skin more balanced. But now, after about two weeks of using the lotion as part of my morning routine, I can actually see a difference in "spots" that I never thought were going to go away.

If you're looking for a new product to use as your daily moisturizer I totally recommend giving this a try. No SPF, but I'm OK with that this time of year...come summer I may switch it up to one of their other lotions with  the SPF option. For now, I am more than pleased with this sweet find!

Happy Friday!

Until next time,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment