Thursday, January 27, 2011

Well, would you look at that...


It actually snowed this time. I'd like to send a big high five out to all the weather people who got it right this time. *High five* Just playing, seriously, I know the best you can do with predicting the weather is give an educated guess....so whatevs. But it is a little discouraging when you think a wave of snow is coming your way, time after time after time, and it doesn't show. So, I convinced myself that if I didn't think about the snow, didn't watch the weather, and acted like it was all just a bad joke maybe, just maybe it would come. And it did, woohoo!!! I good bit too! Here's to the first real snow of the winter.

My favorite tree in the yard...and Riley with her face in the snow, usual.


Again, with her face in the snow. She has this thing about sniffing until she hits ground...yea, I love her.

My attempt at a snowman...kinda creepy, but a snowman just the same.

Bubbly bushes

Hope everyone enjoyed the fluffy white stuff as much as I did! p.s.- Tomorrow's Friday... :-D

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Your snowman was way creepy. But I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cb- i was determined to make a snowman...afterward i felt compelled to kick it over it was creeping me out so bad. ha!

    vdbme- love you! cant wait to see you this weekend!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete