Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Treasure...?

While I will say my progress is not what I thought it would be at this point, at least I can say there has been some in the buffet redo department and that I fully intend on having the project completed by my deadline (January 31st, 6 days from now...). I have also decided no photo updates until it is complete, because really I shouldn't be blogging about it right now...I should be working on it. Buuuut, here's a little something to keep you interested.

While I was disassembling my lovely masterpiece, cleaning, and what not, I made a discovery. I found these tucked in the back of the buffet, under one of the center drawers.

A rubber band, an old poptop thingy, some old coin wrappers, and a black and white school photo (the most interesting of the bunch).

Whether you can call it treasure, I don't know. But fun to make a find just the same. Alright, that's all you get for now...more to come...in no more than 6 days to be exact. :0) Wish me luck!

The one and only, ever curious, and totally excited (can't you tell?) helper, Riley.

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment