Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Fresh Start

Here I am, ready or not...I hope this turns out to be as rewarding for everyone and anyone who tunes in as I'm hoping it will be for me. I've decided to turn the page into a new blogging world - projects, crafts, opinions, and more. A little less "keeping up with the Jones'" (actually I will be cutting all of that out) than my last blog. While I still intend to revisit my old blog for "family fun" from time to time...I really want to focus on this blog. For me...and you (those of you who are out there and will choose to read me, I thank you ahead of time!) We'll see how it goes. First on my agenda...Pillow Diaries!! Alrighty, welcome to the show :0)


1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by today! Your words were very encouraging, thank you! I can't wait to see what you accomplish! (Anything with a pillow is gonna be great!:)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete