Friday, June 28, 2013

Fun Find Friday!

I love popcorn. I'm pretty sure it can almost be considered a problem. I make sure I don't always have it in the house, otherwise that would be all I ate. When I do allow myself to have a stash in the pantry I always have the standard, because who doesn't love good ol' buttered popcorn? Lately, though, there are all kinds of interesting "flavors" out there...and of course I have to give 'em a try! Here are a couple of my favorites that I thought were worthy of sharing.
 
Orville Redenbacher's "Buttery Salt & Cracked Pepper"
I discovered this bad boy the other day! A little spice, a little butter, a LOT of deliciousness!
 
Orville Redenbacher's "Lime + Salt"
So good....I mean, so good. I feel like if there was a popcorn made for summer, this would be it.
 
There you have it. My fun find for the week. I hope all you other popcorn lovers out there give these "flavors" a shot, if you haven't already! What are some of your favorites? I'm always looking for new types to try!!
 
Until next time,
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment