Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Another year.


I'm officially another year older today.
25.
As of today, I am embarking on my 26th year.
That sounds odd to me.
Most say "30" is the "big" one...I feel it today.
That weird feeling.
The, "Ehh", shoulder shrug feeling.

At 25, I feel like I've seen so much.
Yet, there are still boo coos to see, boo coos to do.


I am grateful.
For my health.
My ticker is still ticking, even though there was a slight bump in the road.
My husband, you chose me.
My family, you love me because you have to and you can't really get rid of me.
My friends, you love me even though you can get rid of me.
I have a home.
I have a job.
I have peace of mind.


I am grateful.
I am blessed.
Thanks for all the birthday love...and it's only 9 o'clock in the morning!
Thanks to everyone who has helped keep my 25th year interesting.
Thanks to everyone who I know will make another year amazing!


Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment