Monday, April 4, 2011

1st giveway ever!!!

Hi...it's April...March is gone....and where was I? Everything has been flying by: time, birthdays, gatherings, projects...and I have totally let you down by not sharing. March was a slow, slow month for me in terms of postings...lame. So, guess what?! I am partnering with one of my favorites to kick things off in April and get this party started!

I was totally honored when Abby, over at Abby Neese Photography, ask me if I wanted to participate in a giveaway! Of course I said Yes! Head over to check out her work...you'll see why I was so excited!


After thinking about what I could contribute and going back and forth on a few ideas we thought a Spring inspired tutu would be great! I scooped up some soft colors - white, blue, pink, yellow -  and got to work! It was my first ever and I can't wait to make more! For a chance to snag this one head on over to Abby's blog to enter!

{fluffy, girly, all sorts of cute}
Abby, of course is offering up an amazing giveaway! Spring is in full force and with all the beautiful blooms and pops of color why wouldn't you want to have a photo session?! She has a $50 gift card up for grabs!! Booya!! Here is what you have to do...there are three ways to enter:
Rules:
#1 - Head over to Abby Neese Photography and follow her blog, then leave a comment letting me know you did.
#2 - Log on to Facebook and "Like" Abby's page (Picture By Abby Neese), then come back here and tell me about it.
#3 - Leave a comment saying, "CHEEEESE..." and as a bonus tell me how you'll use your $50 gift card!

I can't wait to here from everyone! Hope Spring has been treating you well so far!!

The winner will be selected using random.org and will be announced next Monday, April 11 by 12:00pm. Let me know if you are interested in a personalized tutu for a little sweetie of your own! You choose the colors and ribbon and I'll whip it up for you! I'm working on a few other goodies, so stay posted!



Until next time...


11 comments:

  1. Cheeeese... I am a huge fan of Abby's and have been a fan of all her pages for some time!! We are in the process of planning a "whole" family shoot when Ash is home and then a just my family shoot when Bryce comes... Abby is so talented!!
    Heather Strosnider

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather you are very talented and all of your work is AWESOME!!! ABBY NEESE SENT ME!!!


    Jessica Wisman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tutu! Soooo cute! Since I don't gave any kids to dress in one, you think mieko might want to wear it to cover her shaved bum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the craftiness..love the tutu...Good Luck in the future..would love to see productions in the future...ABBY NEESE SENT ME..AND LORI SHARP>>


    Chell Utz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blogs are very interesting to read and very inspiring. This giveaway you are doing with Abby is a fantastic idea and a wonderful way for people to learn more about you and your work! Good luck in all your future endeavors! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tutu, I don't think my two boys would look good in it though...lol! Abby Neese sent me !
    Heather Snyder

    ReplyDelete
  7. CHEEEESE...I'll use my $50 gift card towards my wedding photography that Abby is doing for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. heather i dont think i should have to tell you b/c you should already know... but you are awesome as is your blog and i'd totally use the $50 gift card toward pics of my soon to be baby lucas when i come home in a few weeks :) Hope you're doing well.. (Erin Foltz)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Say CHEEEESE...........I would use the GC towards a session for Stella. I love your blog.
    Kara Mac

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Heather! Cheeessssseee :) The tutu is FABULOUS! With 3 girls, I need all the frill I can get. Love Abby and her photography (so AMAZING), love Lori and Webb's entertainment business (wish they had it when I got married, but Lori was in my wedding instead ;), and I love that you make beautiful tutus for beautiful little girls. So blessed to know so many talented people. When Madyson comes, I'm hoping that Ms. Abby will take some family pics...so if I had an extra $50, that would be awesome! Love the blog.

    Jen Burner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all of your girls and Heather's blog too!!! :) Thanks for participating!!!!

    ReplyDelete