Saturday, February 5, 2011

Oh Saturday...

Ugh, have you ever had one of those days where everything seems to be swirling around your brain and nothing seems to stick? That's me today. I have projects to get done, cleaning that could stand to happen, exercising, laundry, this, that and the other.... But all I can muster up the energy to do is sit on the couch and stare at the television, then computer, then television, then...you get the point. I did play a round of Qwirkle (current favorite game, FYI) with the hubs though, that counts for something, right?
Maybe it's the grey, rainy day. Maybe its the chilly weather. Maybe I just needed to take it easy for a day. Whatever it is, that is definitely what I am doing, taking it easy. Hanging at home with the hubs and the pup. And even though I could be checking things off a list that is probably lost somewhere in all the mess, I'm enjoying myself too much doing nothing to get up and put forth any effort. Hmph. :0)

I hope this weekend has brought some of the same relaxation to you and yours. Here's to Saturday. Ahhh, how I love you.


Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment